Cheesy Buttermilk Baked Mashed Potatoes
Here is the list of ingredients you need. It's up to you to follow or not because it's really simple that even a 10-year-old kids can do it. Believe me. Okay, here:
Got all that? Great! Now you may proceed with the steps.
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbs cream cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk*
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Peel off and cube the potatoes.
- Preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius.
- Boil the cube potatoes in boiling water until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain and transfer your potatoes into a bowl or mixer.
- Add butter, cream cheese and seasonings into the bowl and mix on low to combine.
- Add buttermilk and continue mix until smooth.
- Transfer the mix into desired baking dishes (oven safe) and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and ready to serve.
* If you doesn't have buttermilk, you may substitute with milk+lemon juice.With a cup of tea made with french-press, good magazine and yummy mashed potato, my tea time is complete for today.
T/N: This recipe isn't originally mine. I changed a bit according to my taste. Here is the link to the original recipe.