So, I'm on my so-called-diet since last week. As far as I remember, I ate rice on the weekend only and I manage to lost 0.7kg in a week. I'm not sure either this is good or not but I'm still alive! LOL. I start eating salads for lunch and sometimes dinner so I thought maybe I should share the recipe. It's just a salad, wth did you need recipe for that? I know I know! but I have nothing to post so I'll just share the recipe, k? :D
According to myfitnesspal application, the total calories for this recipe is 759.5 calories or 859.5 calories with additional of the omelette.
Spices & Sauce:-
-Dried Basil leaves
-Black pepper sauce
-Coarse ground black pepper
-Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts/Chicken Fillet
-Red Coral Lettuce
-Baby Butterhead Lettuce
-Green Coral Lettuce
-2 Whole Eggs
|This is what I got in my kitchen.|
1. Cut the chicken to small pieces and mix all the spices together. Leave it.
2. Break 2 eggs, add the peppers, and cook omelette on a pie with olive oil.
3. Prepare your salads. Mix all salads in a bowl, pour the dressings.
4. Cook the chicken pieces on a pan with a small amount of olive oil.
5. Let your omelette and the chicken to cool down before you put 'em into your salad. (you don't want to kill you vege!)6. After a few minutes, slice your omelette and mix it together with the chicken into the bowl.
7. Add breadcrumb and parmesan cheese for additional taste.
8. SHAKE THE BOWL! (this is optional lol. I don't like it when the dressings aren't spread well)
9. And you're done! READY TO EAT :P
|I cooked the small pieces of the chicken on a 'sunny side up' pan.|
|Yeah. Done cooking. Notice the spelling error there lol.|
|This is how it looks like before I shake my bowl.|